.

.

Thursday 5 June 2014

Shaklee Hulu Langat ; Testimoni Phytocol

My own Phytocol-ST testimonial.

I have high LDL cholesterol problem due to my eating habit. I love "fat" and this is basically a typical Malaysian diet. In Malaysia, there are more than 6 million adults like me with high cholesterol problem.
Below is lab test result for my LDL
26-Mar-14: my LDL level is 129 mg/dl which was at unhealthy level.
Then, I started to use the Phytocol-ST with 4 tablets per day (2000 mg of phytosterols). To test the result, I stopped taking OmegaGuard, Lecithin and even reduce the intake of ESP Soy Protein. My diet were very unhealthy - loaded with fat and less fiber, vegatables and fruits.
What happen after 2 months?
I tested my LDL level again on 30-May. Test result was 101 mg/dl. Total reduction of LDL level is 22%!!
So, hope you can share the Phytocol-ST with friends and families. Reduction in cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, hypertension and etc.
Don't miss the Buy 6 Free 1 promotion during the National Conference. Even, if you don't plan to buy the promotion just go to buy 1 to 2 bottles to try out this amazing product.

credit : Ethan Wang Shaklee



No comments:

Post a Comment